Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

This Section Is Sponsored By WWW.COSTABLANCABIKEHIRE.COM
Here you can ask questions about anything that relates to Torrevieja.
Anything not related to Torrevieja can be posted in General Chat.

Moderator: Moderator

By GoHost4U
After a lot of hard work we are seeing more visitors to this forum and most issues have been rectified.

With this in mind I would like to see more people use the forum. However, while working on the technical side I have monitored a lot of the recent posts and have seen many which can be best described as unfriendly. This sort of posting would put a lot if people off visiting the site so I ask you all to play nice.

If not I am going to issue warnings about your posts and after 2 warnings you will get a temporary ban. After which you will be able to post again but any unfriendly or off topic posting after a tempory ban will result in a permanent ban.

I would like to ask anyone who feels that there is a post they feel is unfriendly to report it to me. I cannot read every post so please use the report function and let's all try to get on and get the forum back.
By Bill Posters
Sadly, anonymity brings out the worst in some people. A pity it isn’t possible for obnoxious posters to be blocked by those offended as they can be on Facebook.
By Conrad
Bill Posters wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Sadly, anonymity brings out the worst in some people. A pity it isn’t possible for obnoxious posters to be blocked by those offended as they can be on Facebook.
In fact you can set the person you don't want to see posts from as a foe in your control panel
By GoHost4U
Bill Posters wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:54 pm
The idea is you can report a post which is offending and we can review it and warn them. Anyone can make a mistake so its best people have an opportunity to continue posting without upsetting people.
By chris11
Hi there,
Only just noticed it says to report stuff to you, I have sent Gary a message with regard to sky blue city.
I wrote a message to Mrs Nelson's posts and was immediately jumped on by skybluecity, unnecessarily strong reply and quite aggressive. It's no wonder members no longer take a chance in general chat anymore, bullying should never be tolerated. The general tone of this person is way over the top and I would appreciate your support.
Thanks
Chris11
By GoHost4U
chris11 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm
Hi there,
Only just noticed it says to report stuff to you, I have sent Gary a message with regard to sky blue city.
I wrote a message to Mrs Nelson's posts and was immediately jumped on by skybluecity, unnecessarily strong reply and quite aggressive. It's no wonder members no longer take a chance in general chat anymore, bullying should never be tolerated. The general tone of this person is way over the top and I would appreciate your support.
Thanks
Chris11
Can you be more specific about which post
By freddo
Mark I sent you a message re the links leading to an unsafe version of this forum are you going to do anything about it please
By chris11
GoHost4U wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 am
chris11 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm
Hi there,
Thanks
Chris11
Can you be more specific about which post
Hi mark, thanks for quick reply, the posts are listed under Re: for Mrs Nelson
I have just noticed Mrs Nelson (Kev) has posted a reply and am happy we are ok.
What's not ok are the posts from skybluecity, who I have been advised is an ex poster
of another forum who turns everything sour.
I have reported this now before it escalates into something worse, it's such a shame people have become scared of joining in what used to be fun and laughter.
Thanks again.
By Info
Mark I am going to try once again and ask why the Search facility on the Forum is not working. I sent you an email but for some reason my settings were changed and I started getting notifications to posts which I hadn't requested. Hopefully I have now turned off that facility in the control panel but I would really like an answer as to what has gone wrong with the search facility and why it is only searching recent posts and not going back through all the old posts.

Bee
By freddo
Only one way to stop the bickering on the forum and that is to ban the members that are doing it but trouble is they will all come back under another name as they have done already

3 watches €5 each or €10 for all 3. Phot[…]

Black Plastic Panel for a Gate

You could consider going to the brico which is off[…]

Urgent request for dog beds

No gaps, he made them without gaps.

I buy 50mm drain pipe there, spliced and wrapped a[…]

Robert has gone , I hope mrs May is inspired to do[…]

This or that or other

Aid Band - Human - Housing

This or That

Second Try or Time

New Word Game.