Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By Rodtoms
After having a good 3-4 months of no satellite pixilation, tonight has been terrible for pixilation on all channels ITV, BBC, channel 4. What’s happening. I get also no signal signal showing frequently.
:evil: :evil:
By Rodtoms
Last night (Wednesday) the satellite signal was perfect (no pixilation) on any channels
very strange compared to the other night, so i dont think the dish is out of line.
Must be signal interference locally.
By TVTechnology
Or a change in the weather? We sometimes lose ours during heavy rain and the proximity of storms and Tuesday was rather wet.
A little light rain should be fine - though all rain well weaken signal. Only really in heavy storm rain or gott fria, should it knock out everything.

A little cloud cover again ok, but electrical type storms, when you hear the thunder and lightning, can also cause signal issues.

Torre & locally still have a lot of these WiMax type services and we have seen them cause problems from time to time, they can run tests, boost their signal as weak (a competitor interfering), then satellite dishes in the midpoint get hit and affected. Then, all ok again....hmmm

Aha No more than I would have expected from a lo[…]

Video tape to dvd

Hello marylou Jasons card shop on La Marina Urb us[…]

New Torrevieja forum problem

It's back up. Owner says the original issue was wi[…]

A short video of the works currently in progress o[…]

AEPD Data Protection

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I tak[…]

We are all in limbo again .. :roll:

www.torrevieja.co.uk

Thanks to Gary for everything and best wishes for […]

colinas del lago