Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By cameron
Is anybody else having problems? My other half has watched 5 series of Sons of Anarchy but has been trying for a week to get in to series 6. Is it the box or a problem with the programme?
By satandpcguy
Is going to be really difficult for anyone to answer properly without knowing which kodi build you are using, which repo you are using, and which addon you are using... since there are many of each around, and it may be fine for some and not others.
By cameron
Ok thank you, think it’s best we call the engineer in.
By TVTechnology
Ok thank you, think it’s best we call the engineer in.

Issue may simply be the content is not available and you may need to try a different application (or scraper), so you can try different applications - the issue is always same with Kodi, as you are not paying anyone to host the content & you are relying on what is FREELY available, there is no guarantee of anything content or stability wise. Simply a case of trying different apps to find the content you want, if you have the patience, or can also update/reset - either apps or main Kodi version (if older may not be compatible with all newer apps).
Last edited by TVTechnology on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bus

It will have to be two taxis as they only carry 4 […]

Not so soon though :wink:

Sick men of Europe

You haven’t got a clue bb2, just like the re[…]

Holes in t-shirt !!!

I have just been hanging two of husbands t shirts […]

Here, after 6pm we have TWO cars and FOUR po[…]

car key cutting

Carrefour

Leslie Grantham Dies

So readers, kinchy is suggesting that because the […]