Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By woodhams
I am trying to sign up for the HP Instant Ink service but cannot register?????? I create an account with password, click to register and then a page comes up with my details with a sentence in red that says 'active account please sign in' but when I clci to sign in it takes me back to the original registration page. Have tried three times now, using more and more complicated passwords but still no luck. Anybody else signed up for Instant Ink who could help please?? HP do not have a support email, like many companies you have to scroll through their questions and answers section which is not acceptable.
By Spiderman
Go to instantink.hpconnected.com very helpfull and sorted out my registration. First ink supply was the delivered within a week.
By woodhams
Spiderman wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:41 pm
Go to instantink.hpconnected.com very helpfull and sorted out my registration. First ink supply was the delivered within a week.
Hi, I went onto the link you gave which takes me to the main page but where do
I get the help I need? I can log in O.K. then I click in the plan I want then it tries to configure the printer and tells me to press print for a code but the printer prints a blank page .
This is becoming a life's work. What makes it hader is i do not read Spanish. Anny moe ideas?
By Spiderman
Sorry you've not found the site, search HP instantink chat and it should come up, only available during the day.

I was thinking the same meishka. As we don't have[…]

On line electric bill

I have been trying for days to register with Iberd[…]

If you have registed for Email notification then j[…]

NOW TV

"Skys NOW TV can now be used outside the UK o[…]

I.B.S. medicines

Buscopan is a non-prescription medicine for IBS.[…]

Painter wanted

Lo t s on Facebook. Join the local group for vil[…]

Hourly rate

Orangepicker can you pm me his contact details