Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By reagan
We have two LG TVs with hard drive installed but they are not Smart TV`s is there any on the market that are smart TV with hard drive as we going to sell the 2 LG one`s we have and buy a new smart TV when (if ever ) we reach Germany
I can't say I see TV's with hard drive build in very often at all - like never. In fact if I recall, you are the only person i've known to have one. Maybe i'm missing something :D

Most smart TVs now do have the option to record, but it is via USB< which means plugging in an external memory stick or portable hard drive - will do same job.

Or watch a service with catch up TV, on demand and a video club, to view what you want, when you want - and as content is always available, the need to record becomes a little less necessary.
By reagan
the first one we bought had 80 gb of hard drive and cost €1500 and the second one cost €950 and has twice the amount of hard drive we still have both you can only record the programme showing and only when connected to AV so if two programmed clashed I would watch on one and record on the other ,we still have a tape recorder and tapes but the interesting thing in the answers was "on Smart TV you can record to a USB
modelo 210

We use Banco popular so I would presume every on-l[…]

Bus pass

I have never applied for a bus pass because I was[…]

Advice regarding red wine

Any serious wine drinker should know how to store […]

Another reason for leaving ....

.... and now they want a back-stop for a back-stop[…]

Football tonight

Tuned in to LA1 and that was highlights from the E[…]

Pool Dilemmas

What's 'winter bobbers'?