Torrevieja Forum

This Section Is For Anything To Do With Electronics

Moderator: Moderator

By reagan
I have started getting a running commentary on my TV programmes ,which button have a pressed to cause this and which one should I press please and please do not say it is on the TV remote as that has stopped working ,new batteries ,still not working help
By happyhotspur
Hi reagan
I'm also getting the runnning commentary on some programs bloody frustrating and I cannot fathom out how to turn it off either
If you find out please let us know
By reagan
fixed the remote just pressed the button marked TV and presto , but still getting the voice over
By happyhotspur
Its called Audio Description but cannot find any way of turning it off so will contact my iptv provider and ask them if they can help
By freddo
If you have Freesat:
Press the Menu button on your remote control.
Select Settings using the up/down arrow button and press OK.
Select accessibility using the up/down arrow button and press OK.
Select Audio Description so it shows as On.
By happyhotspur
Thanks freddo I checked my TV and that setting was on really don't know how that happened as I have never had that setting turned on before but hopefully that has solved my problem
Thanks again
By reagan
well I got it at last ,it was on the Humax remote a small speaker sign with a question mark on it ,pressed it came up with 2 choices pressed the one saying English and it was stopped , Chas
By happyhotspur
Still got the problem on mine Was watching Alibi last night and had the damn commentary during the program so gave up watching. Its bloody irritating for sure
Samsung UE46ES5505K T.V. spares

Nope it BN94-05851A

Prescriptions

Strange we didn't pay

Tomorrow

If you love walking and early nights Casas Nov[…]

Legal / Capital Gains Tax

You really need to check this out with an accounta[…]

would you not use the link in Deb64's post and do […]

I found plenty on Ebay Check your other post

Iptv

Thanks Freddo, think the problem is that I am us[…]