Torrevieja Forum

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By jimlap
Beware Kev the mobile mechanic Torrevieja. I had a intermittent starting problem with my car, so i called this chap (See business card below). He charged me 20 euros for the call out and said he wasn't sure what the problem was. He then said he would come back the next morning with his friend's diagnostic machine to see if that could tell him what the problem was. He eventually turned up late afternoon and plugged in his diagnostic machine. The machine told him it was the fuel sensor. A couple of days later he came and took the car away and changed the fuel sensor . The car worked fine for 3 days until we had a rain shower and then the original fault started up again. I called him and he said don't worry he always guarantees his work. Two days later he eventually turned up and had another look, only to say he that he would have to come back with his diagnostic machine. After avoiding my numerous calls and texts for 2 days, he eventually answered and said he had damaged his back, doing a stunt for a film movie that they had made him repeat fifteen times(Really). He then said he was in a wheelchair and would not be able to fix my car for about a week. He then added, oh make it 2 weeks because im also flying back to England for a week (yeah right, in his wheelchair?). I told him not to bother and asked him for half my money back, otherwise i would post my view of him, on local forum. So here i am, Beware.
Attachments
kev.jpg
Car air conditioning top up

Lopez talle r lo s montesinos, 55 euro.

Another update It's a Team Time Trial and each tea[…]

plant Nurseries

Karen I was just pointing out another garden centr[…]

Alarm battery

I have checked with CEF in Torrevieja and they hav[…]

Gorilla glue

Carrefour

Persiana blind repairs