Torrevieja Forum

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By freddo
Looking for a good cleaner to prepare a property for sale in Torrevieja PM please
By wendyanne
Morning,,I clean and 'rearrange properties for sale so they look amazing. The odd house plant or flowers can make a big difference,,or pictures etc, de junking also necessary,,,,pm me and ill sort it.
By Beardyboy
This message is for WendyAnne.
Hi,
I think your business idea is terrific.
Advertise on here.
Take photographs of places before and after and let us see them.
I am not selling but if I were, you would be the person I would pay to have my place looking it’s best for showings. So often,I have seen estate agents pictures showing a place for sale in a very unflattering way. You have the right idea. People need to see a place looking it’s best , certainly not with unmade beds and junk lying all around. It creates a feeling of uncleanliness and is off putting.
I remember when my husband and I viewed the house we bought, it was shown to us by the lady who was looking after it. I will never understand why she didn’t open the shutters before we arrived! I had to ask if we could open them, instantly the sun shone through and the whole house took on a new appearance.
Good luck WendyAnne.
By freddo
Beardyboy wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:27 am
Please reply and tell us how your cleaning job worked out.
We all deserve some feedback!
CLeaning for a for sale property , I used Adey a member on here for a long time He did a brilliant job and the property was sold within 3 weeks to the 3rd Viewing
Horizontal Property Act

What in particular is the contradiction? It's the […]

Cycle Mechanic Needed

Thanks Karen I have found someone now.

If you had something interesting and useful to con[…]

Quality Car Covers

Thanks Bee.. .. .. will do

Which bank

Bankia does have a cuenta-on account which they […]

Ambiano low fat air fryer

You`re welcome Fred. We`ve got an Actifry 2 in 1[…]

Thanks Bee, I know exactly where it is now.

Microwave wanted NOW SORTED.

Price please.

New Advertising Slots and Possibilities