Torrevieja Forum

Tele Tech Gif

If You Offer Your Services. You Must Have A Paid For Advert On The Messageboard. All Posts That Do Not Comply Will Be Deleted.
If You Want Any Commercial Services, Then This Is The Place To Ask.

Moderator: Moderator

By reagan
We need an experienced person to scrub clean our top balustrades and repaint them with a good quality paint ,not some "just got off the plane and now I am " hombre but someone who knows what they are doing ,as the balustrades look awful and realy do need some quality attention
Chas
By TonyHoward
Reagan, if you have the time, I've just done mine - took all of the loose paint off, marsillo any gaps in the concrete, sanded down, Unibonded (Latex), then 2 coats of Bruger White exterior Matt, from the paintshop in the Industrial Estate. Takes time, but hopefully will last a good 7 years or so. I was able to do most from the solarium, just a little touch-up off the ladder. I preferred to do it myself so I know I'm using the best material and it's all my fault if it doesn't last. I suppose it took me a couple of weeks, but there were 33 balustrades and everything else with them.
By reagan
I could hold the ladder while Sylvia goes up she is only 80
But joking apart no ladder needed they are around the balconies just need a good man that could do as good a job that you have
By BUNNYRABBIT
TonyHoward wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:28 pm
Reagan, if you have the time, I've just done mine - took all of the loose paint off, marsillo any gaps in the concrete, sanded down, Unibonded (Latex), then 2 coats of Bruger White exterior Matt, from the paintshop in the Industrial Estate. Takes time, but hopefully will last a good 7 years or so. I was able to do most from the solarium, just a little touch-up off the ladder. I preferred to do it myself so I know I'm using the best material and it's all my fault if it doesn't last. I suppose it took me a couple of weeks, but there were 33 balustrades and everything else with them.
Come on then Tony maybe a little job for U with a small remuneration of course. :D
By TonyHoward
BUNNYRABBIT wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:39 am
TonyHoward wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:28 pm
Come on then Tony maybe a little job for U with a small remuneration of course. :D
Cheers, BUNNYRABBIT - I've only just seen your post. If Reagan would like me to have a look, he's welcome to drop me a line. Mind you, I put 2 'Toldos' up last week and my back is telling at the moment, not helped by this cold snap me thinks.
By honey1
Was at my daughters today and they are going to paint the balustrades I dont envy them 430 !!!!!!! round pool and patio etc I did ours 10 of them and that was enough
By TonyHoward
Well, to be honest I wouldn't even consider any outdoor painting with temperature less than 10 degrees or more than 30 - that was the advice stressed on me at our local Fereteria, who I trust and that's why I finished doing mine at the end of October and won't be doing anymore until end of February/early March.
By TonyHoward
honey1 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:20 pm
Was at my daughters today and they are going to paint the balustrades I dont envy them 430 !!!!!!! round pool and patio etc I did ours 10 of them and that was enough
So you can imagine how I felt, after doing 34 of them!
This forum.

I have a couple of days spare to try and work this[…]

Wanted a Plumber

ring Peter on 617087174

This,That & another two

Council Borough - tax - county - privy

This or that or other

Coat Hanger - under - winter

This or That

Meats Cooked or assorted

words

Cheese